BEEE-U-TI-FUL!!!!! Doesn't it just seem like yesterday when we were asking, "How can you play the Come Game if you don't have anyone to play it with you?" And look at you now! Molly is In the Game. She understands the game. Your timing is right on, Sharon. Level One COME at its very best! Three cheers and hurray!
This is wonderful to watch Sharon! I remember when you and I were frustrated because we had no one to stand on the other side when playing the COME game. Obviously, you've been working with Molly quiet well, as she's GOT IT!
BEEE-U-TI-FUL!!!!! Doesn't it just seem like yesterday when we were asking, "How can you play the Come Game if you don't have anyone to play it with you?" And look at you now! Molly is In the Game. She understands the game. Your timing is right on, Sharon. Level One COME at its very best! Three cheers and hurray!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful to watch Sharon! I remember when you and I were frustrated because we had no one to stand on the other side when playing the COME game. Obviously, you've been working with Molly quiet well, as she's GOT IT!
ReplyDeleteSOOO happy to see you posting! What a fantastic first video post! Great work! I look forward to seeing more in the future!!!
ReplyDelete